GH Property Practice Pty Limited understands that the legal side of purchasing a property can be stressful and confusing. Conveyancing transactions do not always run smoothly, therefore we recommend you appoint our office to guide you through the process. Throughout the process, we will:
- Ensure all your legal rights are protected
- Obtain clear Title to the property that you have purchased
- Investigate issues affecting the property (if any)
- Prepare the necessary legal documents to ensure transfer of title into your name
- Arrange necessary adjustments i.e. Council, Water, Land Tax and Body Corporate Rates
- Liaise with Banks, Solicitors/Conveyancers and Real Estate Agents to ensure a smooth settlement process
- Effect settlement on your behalf
- Communicate every step of your purchase
Finalists in the Inner West Local Business Awards for Outstanding Professional Services.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment.